The following documentation about
- This SIRI site provides a brief overview and information on the available schema
versions and where they can
- A white paper
provides an introduction to SIRI.
- SIRI CEN Standard: An electronic document providing a guide to
SIRI and its use, prepared according to
CEN formatting rules. The guide has content suitable variously for both users
and implementors. The guide is in three sections. The guide is available from
national bodies, for example
BSI, VDV, CERTU, etc. (Unfortunately under CEN rules we are not allowed
to make them freely available on this site) . SIRI
Working Group members can download from the archive section of the Downloads and Schema on this site.
- SIRI XML Schema: the SIRI
XML schema contains detailed
comments describing the elements and their intended use. The schema should be
regarded as the definitive definition of SIRI.
- SIRI Handbook This is an informal handbook provdied on
an AS IS BASIS that helps to give an overview of SIRI and how it is used.
Handbook v15 (Draft)
- Licensing & IPR: See
- Comparison with Transmodel: